Thursday, October 9, 2008

My wish list

Woooohooo~!
Holidays are near..yipppeee [clap clap]
Is the time for me to play,
enjoy and WORK
Yes, I am workin
g this holiday
I need to earn some money to buy the stuff that I LOVE
For this holiday
I need to WORK hard
So that I can PLAY hard later
And SPEND even harder after
Muahahahaha
I am a bit insane...xD
Cross my fingers and hope that I can get my job
Or even anyone reading this blog
And you are looking for part timer

Just leave me a comment
I will reply
you^^v

Let's see my wish list
Haha...After I finish my work
I gonna go SPEND som
e of my $$ on it
First on th
e list is
**drum roll**




DISNEY MP3 PLAYER FROM IRIVER
I LOVE th
is thingy
Although is a bit small
But then is my favorite MICKEY and is PINK!!!
And is so cuteee and preettyyyy

And the second one is
**Jiang jiang jiang**





Heehee~!
This is to match my Disney mp3 player
Is CrossRoads Mylarone Bijou
Sound complicated?
Make is simple, is a earphone
And is not very cheap also
But then the music from this earpiece gonna be darn nice
So I am gett
ing one

The third stuff is
-----
---

-



NOKIA 7610 SUPERNOVA
Wanted to change my hp for quite some time ady
But then couldn't find one that suits me
And so at then end
I found THIS
Muahahahaha
Suits my budget for a nokia phone
And is my favorite
SLIDE phone

ps: I will get the red - pinkish one~!

And presenting the LAST one is
|||||
|||

|



Sony T series Cyber-shot
DSC-T70/P
Hehe...but then this might not fit in the budget
And so is just in the wish list till I can afford one
Maybe that time I will change my mind again

These are the MAJOR ones
There are still some shopping that I wanna do

ps: Shopping in Singapore

But for now
I need to get back to my study
Finals are in less than 2 weeks time
Need to study hard now
So later can work hard and play hard
And so I can enjoy and spend more
Yippppeee~!

Ciaoz for now
Tata
XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. how long is ur holiday? manage to earn so much for ur shopping list? those stuff look expensive lerr. haha =D
anyway best wishes in ur final, jia you =)

WhyTea said...

hrmm...do i know you?

Anonymous said...

Girl!! Did you buy that Nokia 7610. If yes, let me know how good it is. Am wanting to buy same this month. Though why not contact a person who experienced the phone rather than purchasing and regretting it later!!

Cheers!!