Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The journey down the road

Thought of this over and over again
Is this worth for all
Can I take all these
Can I stand all these
I don't know
For the first time ever
I don't know what to answer to myself
I feel lost, blank, helpless
Me standing alone on the road
Thinking which path should I take
Whether I am on the right track
Whether I am still who I am

I know I should be understanding
But then I also know that I lost control of myself
Is not easy to gain control when so many things happen together
It takes time to heal
It takes time to get used to it
I lost control of everything
I know this is not an easy journey

I am not that tough
I try to be strong
I cried to myself
And said this will be the last time ever
I hope

Things aren't easy

4 comments:

Guek's Space said...

No matter what happen.
There will still be people around u alright..=)

vivi.pinky said...

Thanks di =]
I know,don't worry
I only need some time to sort out some stuff..
And also to get used to some stuff..
After that I will be better..
I will find you if anything happen kayz..

Anonymous said...

嘿,我过来看看了哦。
发生了什么事吗?加油哦。不要想太多,顺其自然就好。=)

vivi.pinky said...

嘿,谢谢你哦..
好久没看到你,有点想你了..嘻嘻
现在应该是在经历着一些比较坎坷的路.对自己有点矛盾,有点想放弃的念头.不过就像你说的,不要想太多,该发生的一定会来,不是我的就永远不会属于我.