Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Beware of what you wish

I am always wishing for more, wishing for this and that.
Hoping that everything I wish will come true!

So I start wishing to get all the things I want.
All the bags that I like.
All the pretty clothes that I want.
All the gadgets that I don't really need but I want.
Etc etc...
All these are happening, but not all at one go.
I mean I need to earn more money to get what I want.

And so, at the end of last year, 2011.
I wish that I could and will travel more this year.
Now, is already almost half way through 2012,
so did this happened?
..............................................................................
......................................................................
............................................................
....................................................
..........................................
.................................
...........................
.......................
...................
.............
.......
..
YES!
(Should I be happy? LOL)
I did travel a lot for work purpose.
By car and by air
But then looking at the schedule for the next few months
I am already feeling the tiredness happiness (happy with tears)
May god bless me!

I am only waiting for October to come faster, (Seoul! Seoul! Seoul!)
and I can get into the plane in August to go HK!

Ok, so the moral of the story is...
~BEWARE OF WHAT YOU WISH~













Remember, don't simply wish too much. LOL

2 comments:

minny said...

haha kesimpulannya, dont wish :p

vivi.pinky said...

But don't wish cannot leh...LOL