Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sick-ing + Uni life

I am sick again...Orz
Not very serious this time
A bit flu, sore throat and coughing here and there
But then why I have a feeling that it has gotten from bad to worst?
Only god knows what is happening
Right now is only 9pm
And I am already so sleepy...gosh
I soon gonna turn into a pig wei...*_*

Uni life...Hmmmm
A lecturer ffk us last fri on a 8AM class
Really really gek sei me okay
Canceling the class also didn't announce it in e-advantage
Damn stupid, arggghhhhhh

And today,went in a class for 10 minutes
Then the lecturer dismiss us..wth
At least talk a bit intro to us for half an hour
Better than NOTHING

Luckily there is a lecturer teaching today
And another one who played game with us
It was kinda boring
The only advantage was that I know everyone's name in class now

Haihz...kinda boring life in uni now
Hope it will be better next week
I need to go teach 2ml afternoon
How I wish I could just lie beside you 2ml

No comments: